Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hmmm, what could that be?

So one day my brother came for a visit and he brought some junk along that he thought I might like.  Among those things was an old milk can.  He said maybe I could use it as a planter, and I did.  But it took too much dirt and was hard to plant in with that narrow neck.

 
 

So one day I decided that if I cut the top off it would make a better (if less interesting) planter.

 
But then I was more interested in the top than the bottom and wondered what I could do with the top.  I pondered this for a while and remembered that I had made a lamp out of bricks and wasn't real happy with the crumby dime-store lamp shade I had found in the attic for that so...
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Lucky my wife is so tolerant of my dumb ideas
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment